Friday, February 04, 2005

A Tribute to Fable

Alas, my time spent with Fable is over, I had to return it tonight. In honor of our time together here are a few highlights of the life of my hero : Ranger. His major accomplishment was to sneak into a house at night and kill the occupants as they woke from their peaceful slumber, shortly after the killing Ranger acquired the house and rented it to other people who looked suspiciously similiar to those he had killed. Also, he got married, a couple of times, and "relaxed in the bed" a couple of times. He wiped out half of the village he was born in because its occupants would not allow him to steal a shirt. He also almost beat the game, but I guess we'll have to rent it again to find out what happens next.
And he did all of this while retaining a clear halo over his white haired head.

So as I said, I had to return it tonight, but I didn't, so I'll probably play some more this morning after work.

2 comments:

The Reimbursor said...

Hey I thought you weren't going to beat Fable. Are you going to play Morrowind now? Just remember that at the beginning, that IS as fast as you can go.

Jules said...

If you're looking for a new game, I think Godzilla: Save the Earth could be the one for you.