Thursday, February 24, 2005

Too late to blog about something

When is it too late to blog about something? Because two weeks ago someone stole the troop support magnets from off my car. 1st, my mom put those on my car which makes it much worse to steal them. 2nd, the purp who stole them did it while I was in church, and my car was parked in a church parking lot. How low is that? And I was only at church for an hour.

I also beat Fable, it was a pretty good ending, but I've concluded that I play that game too much when I have it. I even played it after I beat it and there is nothing left to do in the game. Although the ending makes it seem like you are "the man" for the whole world cause you just saved the world, but everyone treats you the same. Someone even called me yellow, and so they died.

Also, to continue my review of Open Water, I watched the end and it was disturbing, not so much scary, but good, the more I think about it, the more I like it. It was one of those where the ending was unexpected and at first I didn't like it, cause it caught me off guard, but reflecting later on it I realized that it was a perfect ending, one that leaves you wondering still.

If anybody has information about the best RTS since Starcraft Please let me know.

1 comment:

Jules said...

I second your take on Open Water being disturbing. Open Water is sad because when I saw the end it was last Friday, and I want it to be last Friday again.