Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine's Bleep!

I went swimming this morning and it was so great. I am so much more bouyant than I was when I wasn't so fat. I am also so weak, that I could only do 1000 yards in about 45 minutes. I am ashamed of myself. Oh well, it still felt good.

It has been snowing all day again, and I am so tired, but I got called into work early and now I don't get to sleep until morning.

On the flip-side, my ever so cool wife rented Open Water for me for Valentine's. It was quite the surprise. I haven't watched it, but I can't wait. It might be awful, but its got to be better than Stargate SG-1.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Maybe Open Water will teach you some shark catching tips. That's what it's all about. People on a boat catching an enormous, genetically-enhanced shark.

Tyler said...

I've watched half of it now and I haven't seen any genetically enhanced sharks!! I guess it just goes to show you that you that we NEED that mutant registration like Senator Kelly said, you just don't know where they are.