Monday, November 29, 2004

More of my life belongs on TNT

Last night I was driving home, and as the snow started to fall faster I began my slow turn onto the street my house is on. As I turned the wheel I noticed that the car was not turning proportionately; instead it was sliding down the hill. So, I slide down the hill and decided to try it again. So I wound round the block and started my turn again, this time with a better angle on it. Unfortunately, this time when I lost control I was pointed into the bushes infront of someone's yard, and unfortunately I went right into them, over the curb and all. Fortunately, it didn't damage much of anything, but it did take a half hour of pushing and lifting to get the car out onto the road, where it again slide partly down the hill.

By that time I was done with it, so we called for some chains, which helped.

Has anyone noticed who hates bloxxing? I have.
Have you?
I have.
Have you?
I have.
Have you?

2 comments:

Jules said...

O! O! I have!

Jules said...

What's everyone's damage about commenting on blogs?