Thursday, November 04, 2004

Smear Campaign against frumix

It has been brought to my attention that I do not have the drivers for my printer. More importantly there have been those lately who have questioned my devotion to the email checking. Let me just say: "Check your email"

In my attempt to hook up the printer, and get a rebate for my modem I found that I do not have Adob Acrobat@ (I don't have the trademark symbol). So I downloaded it, but I also got a piggybacked version of Photoshop Album which upon inspection by me, was found to an incredibly handy program for handling all of my bad pictures (which are numerous). It is so easy to use, and the little paperclip at the bottom was so nice and friendly.

I tried to watch Lost last night at work, but I couldn't remember what channel it was on and since I was convinced it was on NBC I didn't even check the other networks until The West Wing came on at 8:00 and I knew I was hosed.