Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Election Night Counting Frustration

All I have to say about the election is that some states are really slow at counting. I think that maybe to help with the next election we should spend some federal dollars on counting programs in the public schools to help people count faster. I just don't understand why it takes people in New Hampshire so long to count, I guess they're just special, and they want a pudding cup.

In other news: I have been told that I am a dead beat blogger and email checker. But let the record show that I blog at least 4 per week, and check my email at that same rate. Also I would like to present Peoples 34 : "The whale is a mammiferous animal without hind feet." Baron Cuvier. Has anyone eaten whale? I can't say that I have, but I sure want to see one up close, and possibly swim with it, or harpoon it. Or maybe just hold a harpoon, or be cool enough to be someone who gets to use something cool enough to be called a harpoon.

"If you make the least bit of noise," replied Samuel "I will send you to hell."

At one point in my life I thought it would be cool to be called a warlord.

4 comments:

The Reimbursor said...

Hi blog stealer

The Reimbursor said...

Why'd you steal my blog? What'd you do with the money?

Jules said...

One way to refute the claims of a dead beat emailer is to REPLY to emails, especially when they have a "reply by" date.

The Reimbursor said...

I never got any emails from you. Face yourself. Hehe. Lets go home.