Tuesday, November 09, 2004

spicerack.girl

Does anyone remember the Spice Girls? I remember them, but they don't remember me.

I went grocery shopping today and surprisingly I bought no cheese. I guess that means that I won't eat very well this week, or it means I already have enough. I've decided that Sharp Cheddar Cheese is best, and then Swiss cheese.

So, I've been playing video games lately. Last week I remembered the good old days of BBS's and darkforce; I also remembered that there was some old shareware that might even run on this computer. Well the story goes that I got a couple of them. One named Conquest, and the other named the General. Basically they are Risk and Stratego. I couldn't find Jetpack, and I forgot to look for Blake Stone. Anyway, I've played those two games alot, too much. It seems that I am addicted to any video game, no matter how lame it is.

6 comments:

The Reimbursor said...

I used to think Blake Stone was really good, but then I played it about 1 year ago, and it's a really weird game. So colorful and bright, yet so gory and aliens.

The Reimbursor said...

You should get Jetpack christmas edition. Your computer should run Half Life too. Now the question you have to ask yourself is, did I mean Half life also, or Half life 2? The answer, is no.

Jules said...

I could hook you up with some Jetpack. I got some Hocus Pocus and Jazz Jackrabbit if you're interested.

Jules said...

It comes in pints?

The Reimbursor said...

Everyone knows computers come in pints. Lets go home.

Jules said...

Heh heh.