Saturday, November 20, 2004

Ready To Work

Due to recent boredom I have downloaded several old DOS games. Unfortunately I have been unable to get them to play with sound or music. I can't seem to get them to jive with the sound system I have. It is pretty frustrating, because PC speaker mode won't even work. I downloaded both Warcrafts, ROTT, and Cannon Fodder, and something else but I can't remember what it was. I might try DOOM, or Heretic tonite.

Also, Fear Factor is a good show. I tryed America's Top Model, but it was too slow, or maybe it was the people that were slow. I even saw the Japanese commercial but I decided I'd rather watch Futurama.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Ah, Mr. Sparkle! Very lucky dishes!

The Reimbursor said...

ToP Mizodel is the sweetbeesest show on TV after some other shows. You should watch it again. Especially this week. It'll be "spicy"!