Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Christmas Time is Buzzing in my Skull

I drove the long drive yesterday. In doing so I discovered the secret to staying up beyond your natural ability - caffeine. Unfortunately I drank too much and had to stop a whole bunch to use the bathroom, which coincidently keeps you awake also.

I have no other news, except that I saw Lemony Snicket's movie, which didn't really have much of Mr. Snicket in it. It was a decent flick, I wish it had a few more lizards and unfortunate events in it. I thought Jim Carrey was funny, and it didn't look like Harry Potter, or Shrek. I liked it. It was good, clean fun.

I drink water for free at work.

2 comments:

The Reimbursor said...

That book is an unfortunate event. I mean a Harry Potter rip-off. I mean, lets go home.

Jules said...

Hey, stooge, don't mess with Snicket!