Thursday, December 16, 2004

The Real Reality Show

Last night I watched like 4 hours of the tube. First I watched the LOST, which was pretty good, but I wish it was just a movie so that I could learn what is going on faster instead of in ten years when the show ends. Also I watched "The Real Gilligan's Island", it was of course addicting crap tv of the highest degree. I wanted Ginger Rachel to stay on the show but she got voted off because of her ravishing former marriage to Rod Stewart and because for a model she showed surprising cunning in the intricacies of the game. Now I hope the Skipper Jim wins because he has a beard and doesn't look like a model or anyone on tv these days.

Since this a undercover blog I have to go, although oftimes my boss thinks I'm checking my email with this page.

4 comments:

Jules said...

Blogs are like permanent emails.

Tyler said...

Unless you never post any new ones.

Jules said...

It is hard to blox when Bloxxer doesn't work.

The Reimbursor said...

"Maybe it's you that doesn't work"

-Rob