Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Mirth of the Blox

Currently, I am at work. My boss is here and so this is a covert blog, and will be, necessarily, put into morse code. ...---... Doesn't that mean SOS?

It's snowing here, and there are miles to go before I sleep.

Also, I watched a top notch crappy movie on Saturday morning called Final Destination. It was obviously made for someone who has difficulty grasping the concept of foreshadowing, because there was so much of it that I could turn the channel and watch a complete episode of Fear Factor and still follow the story. The only cool part of the movie was the airplane crash scene, or premonition of the the crash vision, or forescene. If any of you have the chance to watch it, I wouldn't choose to watch it over anything else, except a Lifetime movie possibly.

Well, got to go, or I'll get the boot, or to lick the boots.

3 comments:

Jules said...

Final Destination over Fifteen and Pregnant? I think not. It's Kirsten Dunst's finest role.

The Reimbursor said...

You can't love someone who licks your boots

The Reimbursor said...

I have decided to comandeer this blog as The Frumix no longer seems to have "time" to work on it. This is Rob, by the way.