Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The Latest Antics of LOTR fans

So I just got back from Wal-Mart like 5 hours ago where it was impossible to buy a copy of The Return of the King The Extended Edition (TROTKTEE). Fortunately I had my people buy one for me last night at the earliest possible convience. Hence, I watched all four hours of it tonite before coming here to work, and blog. Of course, like the others it was awesome, especially the added scenes with Gilbert Grape, and the Fogler. The best is when Fogler tells Aragorn to try the New Southwestern Philly Mc Cheesy Chicken Club Slub Special with only four grams of orc blood in it and Aragorn turns slowly to the Fogler and tells him that his sandwich was ruined by the Witch King. Wait, wait this is the best part. Fogler stands up and whips something quickly out from under his "Sandwich Artist" green shirt and says, "IT HAS BEEN REMADE!" and Aragorn smiles.

I am glad that they added some new scenes, I'm also glad that they didn't add anything to the ending which took too long as it was anyway.

2 comments:

The Reimbursor said...

It sounds like they added some cool extra features to that disk. Do remember that one time we saw Fogler at the store for fat people?

Jules said...

I don't appreciate your bragging, sir, as I have yet to acquire my fabtabulous ROTK.