Sunday, October 31, 2004

Corn Maze Scare Tactics

Tonite I went to a Haunted Corn Maze. I was excited, because I was thinking that it was one of those places that they say is really haunted, but I soon found out that what they meant by "Haunted" was that it was filled with high schoolers. It was still fun though. It was real muddy, cause its been raining for the last couple of days, so people (high schoolers) were falling all over the place. I guess it wasn't only high schoolers. When we were just getting started this family of like 8 came tromping through the corn. They seemed to be pretty frustrated, and bitter. Since we had been slipping a little bit we asked how it was up further. The mother answered and said, "It only gets worse, I've fallen twice!" in a voice that implied a disbelief that someone of her calliber would fall in the mud. Thinking back on the situation, I realize now that this family wasn't so concerned about the mud as their failure in the maze. I should have said, "HAHA You're just mad cause you can't find your way! You suck! LOSERS!"

They probably went and got mad at the kiddies who were running the joint and got their money back. It's not like you didn't know was muddy when you went in.

Fortunately, we made it through without falling once, and towards the end we just followed the kiddies around and got out. Then I told them, "Muddy people suck too, like corn!"

5 comments:

Jules said...

It is my unfufilled ambition to go to a haunted corn maze and push high schoolers into the mud. *sigh* When will my dream come true? Whennnnnnn?

The Reimbursor said...

I remember the episode of My Little Ponies with the shadow stealer. That was a great episode. The Sea Ponies!

Jules said...

You haven't blogged since the fall of Rome.

The Reimbursor said...

What the quiddich is everyone's damage?

Jules said...

You need to check your email, dangit!