Friday, September 03, 2004

Casting Call

So in my sleep deprived state I was thinking about who would play me and the rest of my family in a movie called, ___________. Possibly Hobo Town Blues

Dad: Jeff Goldblum
Mom: Diane Keaton

Me: Luke Wilson
My Wife: Kiera Knightley

My Brother: Adam Sandler
My Sister-in-Law: Drew Barrymore
Their twins: The Olsens, obviously

My Sister: Lucy Lawless, obviously or maybe Neve Campbell
Her Husband: Vince Vaughn
Their Son: Baby

My Youngest Sister: Christina Ricci

My Brother-in-Law: Sam Rockwell (Guy)
My Sister-in-Law: Kate Hudson
My Nephew: Baby 2

My Brother-in-Law: Matthew Perry
My Sister-in-Law:

My Brother-in-Law: Karl Urban (Eomer)

My Father-in-Law: Jeff Bridges
My Mother-in-Law: Connie Nielson (Gladiator)

PS--Be outraged!!

6 comments:

Jules said...

My list beats the cannolis out of your list.

The Reimbursor said...

I'm really fire-out about this list. Not because of it's inaccurity, but because of it's "hyper-accuracy".

Jules said...

I'm going to pop corn out of "U", Christina Ricci.

The Reimbursor said...

Why don't you blog anymore? Pay no mind to Speizel's threatenings about popping corn out of "U". "U" KAN DUE IT!!!

The Reimbursor said...

I was once gellin' a while ago because I thought that Frumix was over his damage about bloxxing. Obviously, I was fellatarmin about this klabaxstrous moncarbole.

Jules said...

beh is a great non-blogger and takes no pleasure in anything else.