Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Internet is expensive

I guess I never realized that the internet was expensive while I was spliting the bill with 7 other guys. Now that I have to pay for it on my measly wages it seems that it is quite costly. On the other hand I can not think of anything more fun than playing a good game of Diablo 2 online, so I guess that it is worth it.

SOOO, I now have a couch to sit on, and I cleaned the kitchen today so at least one room in the house is completely unpacked. Also I get to play with a pen tab, which is kind of fun, except that it doesn't have any fun games only fun MS Access which is so fun to learn how to use.

No real news from work. I do really like my job most days. I don't have much to say. I watched 7 episodes of Band of Brothers in three days, and The Two Towers. I'm still trying to figure out how my oh so innocent and naive little sister got tapes of Band of Brothers before me. If anyone has information concerning this it would be much appreciated.

2 comments:

Jules said...

If you weren't so innocent and naive, maybe I would tell you.

Tyler said...

I'm not I've read your stories. I know what kind of things you did in high school, so just tell me.