Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The end of the spyware matrix

It was recently made known to me by a here un-name-able source that I am the ONE. The one who is supposed to free the humans from the spyware matrix that we are "plugged i"n"to. That is quite a responsibility and I am having trouble juggling my job and a new apartment along with this new responsibility. I don't think I'll be able to complete t"HE quest, I mean mission". So if anyone wants to be tHE oNE" let me know, cause I could give the Idiot's Guide for a fraction of the price I paid for it at one of those corporate jobbies.

Also, I am still moving in. I have trouble unpacking because I always put on a movie as background noise, but then I start watching it. I don't know where to put all of my stuff neither. Well, I've got to get back. San Dimas High School Football Rules!

4 comments:

The Reimbursor said...

The Nothing has you.

Jules said...

I think it's awesome when I say tell roomies "USE FIREFOX" and then they use IE. "USE FIREFOX." *use IE*
What the fr'zeak is that about?

The Reimbursor said...

I think it's funny when I say, Use Firefox and then Smeagol says, I'm using both of them.

Tyler said...

wow ya'lls up late I'll have post another blog to stay ahead of ya'lls