Friday, September 10, 2004

A Vege-Mite Sandwich

So, nothing really happened today. There have been rumors about Rob Schneider passed around the water cooler. I want to clear this up right now. I don't know who Rob is, and I don't take kindly to strangers.

That said, I reread a story I wrote several years ago, about some animals who talked and did everything just like people except they were animals. Strange I guess.

I got some free food at work today. They feed us at 12:30 AM. We got hawaiian chicken and a fruit and veggie platter to pick from. And all the Barq's I could want. It was advertised as a Patio Luau, but there were no hula dancers or hawaiian shirts or anything.


2 comments:

The Reimbursor said...

Vegemite isn't the most delicious thing on the whole planet. I think it's fun to open and close the cdrom tray of one's roomate's computer whilst they are using it, or to turn off their keyboard or reverse their mouse buttons, or just take over their mouse, or just watch everything they are doing and grab keystrokes of their logins and passwords to their bank accounts. Remotely, of course.

Jules said...

It's too bad you aren't working at the mental hospital down here- I hear they have genuine luauas just about every day.