Thursday, September 09, 2004

The Witching Hour

It is hard to think of something to say at this time of night, when all of the crazy people should be in bed. So what I'm about to say has had very little thought put into it.

First. For all those who still rag on Fast and the Furious you should know two fackts. 1. This movie united critics on www.imdb.com. 2. It's much better than Riddick, and The Little Mermaid put together.

Second. I went kayaking again today, and it is harder than it looks to do one of those roll over things. Actually I was never able to do one on purpose.

Third. I went camping over the weekend and it was fun. I saw two beavers swimming.

Fourth. I called my brother today and I want to visit him and the minka-ma.

Fifth. I am reading the Lord of the Rings and it is still good.

Sixth. I signed a contract for an apartment, therefore soon I will play video games.

Seventh. I listened Tom Petty and it reminded me of a cool summer night.

Eighth. There have been some cool movie scenes involving guns and night clubs. The opening scene to the Replacement Killers is one, and the club scene in Collateral is just as good.

Ninth. China is here.

Tenth. I wish I had a dog.... or two.

1 comment:

Jules said...

The minka-ma? Excuse me?

And I was not RAGGING about FF. I LIKE it, OKAY?!