Monday, September 13, 2004

Me Spoons!

Well, I'm finally living the American Dream - I'm getting me some land. Next monday is move-in day, and though I'll just be renting an apartment it feels like I just staked a claim on the dusty prarie and then died, and then came back to life.

So, that's right I'll be moving in on monday evening. It shouldn't take very long because although my financial advise is sound it didn't resolve with me owning very much of anything, furniture wise anyway, or major purchase wise. I don't have a TV, a couch, a washer, a coffee table, a table, a chair, dishes (until recently all I had were some oversized bowls), a bed, but I do have a lamp, which was a gift. I suppose that all this stuff will come eventually and that I shouldn't worry.

That's about all the news, except to say that I was triumphant at Risk over the weekend, but was beaten soundly in a protracted contest in Warcraft III. It was a good fight, but I lost because as much as the elves are cool, my strategy has always been mass production of cheap units such as Zerglings, and the occasional Hydrolisk. With that, my life for ire.

4 comments:

The Reimbursor said...

I think you should check your gmail account. Maya art is really cool looking. Don't be fooled by Smeagol's damage.

Jules said...

Maya art is not as bad as the Maya creation story.

The Reimbursor said...

Don't believe everything you read on the internet Smeagol. There's a new thing called Wimins Lib, it means that Wimin get everything they want.

Jules said...

I should get everything I want because I have more things.