Thursday, September 02, 2004

If anybody need me...

There is nothing to do at work right now. So I sit here a remember things about my life and wonder if they are worth typing out, or if they are worth it to anyone (myself included) to read.

Then I remembered about the on-going debate between swim coaches at SouthEast Y. In one corner there was Matt (I think that was his name). He was probably in his early twenties, looked like he lifted some weights and had a crew cut. In the other corner was Kevin. He was still in high school, and he had a kind of crazy longer hair style. It was basically about the hair. I voted Kevin, and my dad voted Matt. It wasn't a serious disagreement, but it is yet further proof that Rob Johnson was not the undoing of the family.

Also on that day in history:
ME: "I don't like backstroke, because I suck at it."
MY MOM: "What did you say?"
ME: "I suck at backstroke, so I don't like it."
MY MOM: "We don't say that word."
ME(underbreath): "Well, I do suck at it."
MY DAD: Chuckle

Southeast, Southeast, Southeast Y!!!

2 comments:

The Reimbursor said...

I really like backstroke. It was the one thing I felt I was good at in swimming, even though nobody cared.

Tyler said...

I care.

Love,
Santa Claus