Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Chester Copperpot!

The grabbing hands grab all they can
All for themselves, after all

I was recently made aware of a certain propensity of a person I know to watch a certain tv show and I must say that it borders on addiction. As I was thinking however, it might be better to be addicted to one tv show. Whenever anyone says they watch a tv show faithfully, I always think "you slave", and feel better than them because I don't really have a show. Then I realized that I'll just watch anything. Instead of spending one or two hours with a show I have an emotional/psycological/physical/gastronomical/palentological investment in, I will spend more time watching a bunch of shows that I have no reason to watch - they just happen to be on at the time. So as usual, I am proved wrong in my petty conceit, self-centeredness, and like of sharks.

6 comments:

The Reimbursor said...

I bet you watch American Idol too. I don't. I'm too busy watching Hmong Idol.

Jules said...

You could always go back to your old standby of getting up earlier than anyone else to make you feel superior.

The Reimbursor said...

You could always go back to your old standby of being mean to me and not blogging. Thanks ruiner. I don't have time for this mickeymouse bullsquash!

Jules said...

I think you should give me credit for telling you about that sweetbees phrase. At least give the AMC people credit for being so creative.

The Reimbursor said...

Hmong Idol was on last night. Nkauj Duab was up against Kao Doua in a battle of song and wits. It was super good.

Jules said...

I think frumix is growing mold.