Tuesday, January 11, 2005

So much SNOW!

Over the past 3 days we have gotten about 3 feet of snow, and to make matters worse in those same three days I still have not purchased a 4 wheel drive vehicle. On a brighter note, I did realize that between both of my cars I do have 4 wheels that drive, but neither a Camry or a Civic will make it up a hill with 6-8 inches of fresh snow it. So I don't really know how I'm going to get home from work today, especially as I just barely made it to work this morning when it hadn't been snowing. I guess I'll walk home, uphill, in the snow, barefoot, with no coat, and no food, and no watch.

I also watched several movies this weekend. 1. Resident Evil: Apocolypesea - for fans of the game it was pretty good. It was great to see scenes pulled right from the game, and for them to try to make the "Clare" girl look like she did in the game. 2. Not Another Teen Movie - Well, I laughed, but I'm glad I watched it on tv. 3. Better Off Dead - This was the first time I watched it, and it was funny. Especially the mom. 4. Hero - Pretty good, but slow in places, and colorful.

Well, that's about it. I'm at work, so I should probably stop blogging and do my job.

3 comments:

The Reimbursor said...

I think you misunderestimated my Tad comment. Do you speak the international language?

Jules said...

I want my two dollars.

The Reimbursor said...

Last night I rented Christmas Slay. Then I watched The Thanksgiving Promise.