Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Sharks and Whales

Sharks and whales freak me out. In fact the ocean is just kind of scary in general. That said, I am fascinated by it. I just spent some time looking at pages dedicated to catching sharks and other large fish, and I must say it would be a huge thrill to catch a shark and eat it. If anyone else wants to do this with me, just wait until I am wealthy and we'll go catch us a huge mako shark and have steaks for a month.

Take a look at this : http://www.sharkfishing.us/default.htm Imagine the smell of that thing. I wish I lived by the ocean.

Also, since I am the only one blogging at the moment that means I have the final say on what is cool, and I say hammers and the color green are cool.

2 comments:

Jules said...

Holy frizolli! I do not think I would want to hunt that... Haven't you seen DEEP BLUE SEA?!

Tyler said...

NO, but I always wanted to.