Sunday, January 02, 2005

New Year's Blog

The first blog of a new year has special significance especially because I just watched a trailer for XXX: The State of the Union. This is yet another Vin Diesal movie sequel that does not star Vin Diesal. Now as we all know, 2 Fast 2 Furious was not a bad movie, in fact, it was pretty funny, but without Mr. Diesal it will not be remembered as the classic that its predecessor is.

I also just watched The Kingdom of Heaven trailer and I would agree with Smeagol on this one. There is too much Orlando Bloom. And I don't really believe that he could beat up anyone without elf powers, he is too little. Ridley Scott should have tried to get Russell Crowe to reprise.

As far as the new year goes. Well I just hope that at some point I am able to play Diablo II again. That is my major goal, and New Year's Resolution.

There is nothing to do in the middle of the night when you can't sleep and Law & Order doesn't come on for a couple of hours.

No comments: