Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Up All Night

If any of you is like me, and there are a few of you that are, Rob in particular, then you will be staying up late to watch American Werewolf in London. The show is on AMC, so for those of you without cable I will tape it for you, but I'll have to ask Smeagol which tape I can use first. So, I'll be up late on a Wednesday because the show doesn't start until 12:30 AM.

For those of you watched L*O*S*T tonight I will tell you what you think. I think we have a Star Trek clone going on. Have you seen the episode where the guys land on a planet and Kirk gets in a fight with one of his old friends, and they get strafed by German warplanes? Well also in the episode Kirk, and Spock are attacked by a tiger out of nowhere. Come to find out that on this planet anything you think is 'magically' manufactured for you pleasure, so the name of the game is controlling your thoughts. If you saw the show you know where I'm going with this. Is Walt some kind of magic child, perhaps his real name is Harry Potter, because there was heavy allusion to the polar bear in the comic and the gigantic polar bear that attacks him later. Anyway, as for any show it would be better if it had William Shatner, but I'll take it as it is anyway. Also, was the preview for a new episode or not?

3 comments:

Jules said...

No, it is not a new episode next week. It's Sayid's encounter with the Crazy Frenchie.

You probably don't know that the first polar bear appeared on the same episode Walt first read that comic. So will there be no more polar bears now? Hmmm.

Tyler said...

I think you're stupid.

Jules said...

You're a fiend.

In other news, has anyone seen that Futurama with the original Star Trek cast?