Thursday, January 06, 2005

Garden State

I watched yet another yesterday as part of my new year's resolution to watch at least one movie worth twenty dollars a day. I watched Garden State. For those of you who are aware of the late Zach Braff you would probably enjoy this movie since he wrote it and directed it. As I was not aware of him except by name until this movie, its possible that I might try watching his show now, since I liked the movie so much I watched it twice in one day instead of doing the dishes and cleaning the bathroom.

I don't think I need to explain what it is about, all I will say is that it has a lot to do with dressing up in garbage bags.

So here's my latest dilemma: What am I going to do with all of those movies I own with questionable material when I have kids? I mean, do I really want my kids watching all of the butts in Much Ado About Nothing.


Also did anyone catch LOST last night? What is with the little plane? And how come they all can't get along?

3 comments:

The Reimbursor said...

I was going to watch that movie last night but it was all out at the movie studio, so I whached the Bource Movie instead. Scrubs is funny. I want to see Garden State. You are a bread.

The Reimbursor said...

Hold on to your butts

Jules said...

I think you should borrow a box from the Village and put all your movies in it. Your kids can open it when Adrian Brody comes around.