Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Soggy Cookies

Does anyone else pack a lunch for work anymore? Or does everyone live so close to work that they don't have to? Or is your job the kind where your work won't get out of control if you leave? Well, in case you don't know. When you pack your Nilla wafers with a sandwich in a small rubbermaid container it is inevitable that you will have soggy cookies by the time you get to have lunch at 4:50 AM. Don't worry though, they still taste good.

The other day I was watching tv and I saw a show called "GED vs. PHD". It was basically wrestle mania except in the business world sense of lying and gain-saying, and nay-saying. I talked with The Reimbursor about this and I'm putting my money on the GED'ers because they've got the brawn and they were raised on the street - it's all good, baby, baby. For them It was all a dream, They used to read Word Up magazine.

No comments: