Friday, August 20, 2004

The New Interactive Quiz I Just Took- Revised

Currently Reading?The Good Earth
Currently Listening to?Zwan
Currently Wearing?no underwear
Are you George Glass?possibly
Favorite Food?anything with pasta and cheese sauce
Favorite Movie?Make me a sergeant and gimme the booze
Favorite Harry Potter book?the last one
Favorite Harry Potter Movie?it hasn't come out
Did you like Lord of the Rings trilogy?yes, especially the role of the Ring
Do you watch the Olympics?only the commercials and bios
Favorite Comic Book?Marville
What's your politcal party?Undecided, but registered
Have you ever lived with in-laws?Currently
Favorite TV show?Northern Exposure
Favorite cartoon?The Galactic Funny Pants Trio
Last phone call?I left my phone at my sisters
Favorite computer game?Diablo II
Last thing you ate?Kettle Chips
Favorite Matrix movie?The One
Do you read fan-fiction? (Be Honest)If it appears on someone's blog to mock
Do you write fan-fiction?no
Favorite snack cracker?Cheez-It
Favorite song of all time?2112

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

2 comments:

Jules said...

Paste the code in the HTML view, not the compose view. I did the same thing.

The Reimbursor said...

I'm really fired out at "U"!