Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Potential Cause of Meloncholy

I regret to inform the world that after much deliberation, and after finishing the Stargate movie, I have decided to withhold my nomination for a good sci-fi movie. As I said yesterday, the beginning of the movie was interesting, but after I saw the psuedo-pharoah type of child I just couldn't really take it seriously. Actually it might have been the love-interest story that turned me off also, I mean they were only there for a couple of days, possibly only one day.

In the rest of the news I have also decided that I know nothing about the internet, and have outlived my usefulness as an "internet' junkie. I realized the only sites I ever look at are a select few blog sites, my email sites, google, and amazon.com. I also check out the onion every once in a while, but not lately. Oh yeah, and pollstar.com is a good site to find concert info. Oh, and there's a wild fandango loose in the theatre. Rar.

2 comments:

The Reimbursor said...

So you were watching the Stargate movie? Oh, well this changes everything. During most of that movie, Kurt Russell, the star of crowd-pleaser Big Touble in Little China, just flys around the screen shouting "Dumb Movie ATTACK!" So, yes the movie is lamerriffic. I know why you don't look at the onion anymore. Because it's dumb. If you want real highbrow humor, you need to go to www.whiteninjacomics.com. In other news, the internet has lost much of it's youthful charm. Just like Harry Potter.

Jules said...

Cynics.