Friday, August 20, 2004

They Call Me The Working Man - Finally

It feels so good to finally get a pay check, from a job that I wll have for more than a day. I am discovering that my job is really cool, especially the night shift when everyone is asleep and I can read or something after I get my paperwork done. Now I know that I don't have unlimited free time while I'm at work, but I do get to read a good hundred pages most times. I also think that I get $1.oo extra an hour to work the shift. And my boss just offered me time and a half to work a weekend shift, as if I wouldn't do it anyway, and its a 12 hour shift. Maybe now I can afford to buy that box of Bertie Bott's Every Flavoure Jelly Beans.

3 comments:

The Reimbursor said...

How are you doing? Good? I'm glad to hear it. Say listen, I was wondering if you could take my test.

Jules said...

Why do you hate my blog?

The Reimbursor said...

Why do you hate my blog too?