Friday, October 01, 2004

In the morning

I am going to eat with my sister in the morning. I think I will have a ham and cheese omelet. If I am lucky it will be full of fake ingredients and fat, but it will taste really good. I've decided that it is no use to fight against "low-carb" diets. Dr. Atkins wins.

Otherwise, I worked a double shift last night, and I'm not tired because I slept until 1 PM today. I think I'll try playing a video game to pass the time.

Possibly this week I will start buying components for my new computer which I will name "Brother Numsee".

4 comments:

Jules said...

Those were good egg-equivalent omlettes weren't they? Mmm.

The Reimbursor said...

You mean egg-quivelent

Jules said...

Why is everyone too cool to blog?

The Reimbursor said...

My dear Brother Numsee. I see that you are busy now.