Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Drinking a Coors ... NA That Is

So here I am at 10:45 PM listening to Paul's Boutique, drinking a Coors, doing my wife's homework, and feeling good. Riding high. Walking tall, what else can I say. I guess this was just one of those moments when I realized that life is good. The Red Sox won the World Series, which I glad of, even though they beat St. Louis. Auburn is number 3 in the nation right now. I have good job that I like. I make enough money to be able to afford Coors every once in a while, or Sangria, or Kool-Aid. I have a new car, and I even own about $1000 of it. I have the internet, and cable TV with the little tv guidy thing.

Well, like the Beastie's said, "Looked out the window, seen his bald head, ran to frig and pulled out an egg."

1 comment:

The Reimbursor said...

It sounds like you're the high plains drifter with your fine imported near beer, moist music and new car. Well, like they say in the Ozarks, "Welcome to Hell."