Tuesday, October 12, 2004

In Other News

I ate some pizza this evening for dinner, because it seemed to be the popular thing to do, and I always do whatever is popular.

I had an exciting day at work today. I got to put someone in a time from which they could not escape, which was the whole point. It was quite a rush. I also got to make coffee, change newly dirty sheets and clothes, and watch someone cry. It was exhausting.

Later in the day I got to watch Law and Order. The one where Jack's old assistant is found to have manipulated some evidence so she could help Jack get a promotion. Also in the episode the viewer finds out that Jack is sleeping with Claire. The viewer also realizes that he has seen this same episode several times, and while it is not so bad to watch Simpsons over and over, Law and Order for the third or fourth time is not as good, like a piece of home-made bread that sat out after being cut.

That reminds me that home-made bread is very good especially right out of the oven with some butter.

1 comment:

Jules said...

As long as it's not crumbly.