Monday, October 18, 2004

Recent needle punctures

So this weekend I got to give a bunch a shots. It was nerve-racking because as a former resipient of shots I know how much they can hurt. Now I was the one putting the hurt on someone else and I just felt kind of bad. Then I had to get a shot and didn't feel bad for anyone.

I hung some pictures in my house today, and made french toast for breakfast. It was good. I put actual vermontian syrup on one, and lemon yogurt on the other three.

Has anyone heard of Tomcats Screaming Outside?

I have to work tomorrow.


2 comments:

Jules said...

Did this vermontian syrup come in a bottle reminiscent of rum-carrying vessel?

And, yes, I have heard cats scream outside, but I am not sure of their gender.

The Reimbursor said...

Hi Frumix. Once again, please welcome, The Glorious Returning of Bloxxing. I'm gonna make you mayor or something.