Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Baby boy and movies

So in other news my sister had a baby boy this Sunday at 9:40 in the AM.  He is quite the cute guy at the moment, but will soon turn into a handsome devil.  Almost as exciting as holding my new nephew was the movie retinue I endured while waiting up all night for him to be born. 

At 3AM we had Multiplicity, an ever-so-wacky, but funny adventure in AI, and cloning, starring resident funny man Micheal Keaton as himself, or that other guy he plays sometimes, and Andie McDowell, who's best movie is still Groundhog Day. 

Then at 5AM we were entertained by some movie with Danny Devito, and Marc Wahlberg.  i really don't even know the title of the movie, but it chronicled the hilarious, but finally touching mis-adventures of a 'teacher' at Army Basic Training as he tries to teach some just stupid recruits about Hamlet, and how this one thing changes not only their lives, but exposes the audience to some long moments of Danny Devito smiling like a proud father. 

The last movie at 7AM was actually a good movie, Back to the Future.  I remember I saw that movie 3 times in the theatre when it came out in 4th grade.  This I told to one of my 'friends' Anthony DeMartin, and he laughed at me and thought I was lieing.  Then he told everyone I was lieing and that I had never seen it, and so I wasn't cool.  That sucked.  That guy was a prick.  Oh yeah, the movie, well as everyone knows it is very good, and if I hadn't been asleep during most of it, I would have enjoyed it.

Well, that about wraps it up for me here, back to you Paula Zahn, and your CNN cohorts.

2 comments:

The Reimbursor said...

Uh, Tyler

The Reimbursor said...

I remember that movie. What was it called Groundhog's Day. That is a good movie. Andie Mac shines as the shy first year middle school origami teacher who falls for the boisterous over-the-top customer service teacher played by Lucious Mayfly. Yeah, that movie is "Smart and Sexy".