Friday, July 16, 2004

Cheese Personnel

So once again I found myself at the temp agency, actually it was the first time, but I did find myself thinking "wow, what a shady sort of organization."  I don't know what it was, but I got the feeling that I was signing on with the russian mob.  Really, it was just the guy I was working with, the guy who graded my math "test", he had an eastern european accent, and gave me the willies.
Anyway, first he asked me what kind of industry I was looking for and I said health-care.  He basically thought  I should have left right then, but I persisted and said, "Well what do you have?"  "PRRoduction."  I said that would be fine, and I filled out the rest of the application.  When I finished, he looked up some jobs that fit with my profile and found one for Monday at Gossner Foods.  As you, who have lived in Utah, know it is a dairy producing company, and since I have only seen their label on cheese in the grocery store, I was left to conclude that they are a cheese manufacturer.  This all makes sense too, me with a background in cheese, and all.  They must need a cheese taster.  I told him that I once spent an exorbitant amount of money on cheese and he put his fingers together and said, "Excellent".  I don't know what that meant, but it must good.

3 comments:

The Reimbursor said...

Well there appears to be some good news...

The Reimbursor said...

I just watched Save the Last Dance of the Mohicans. What a groovy movie! When it's time to change you've got to rearrange...

Jules said...

Sha na na na na na na na! Sha na na na na!