Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Finally an interview

So for those of you who haven't read my personal profile, I am currently working for a non-profit individual. Anyway, I had an interview this morning and it went well, I think. I feel I am qualified for the position of glorified cook. And for $9/hour I can probably handle it. The location is scenic, with horses, and bees, and horses with bees coming out their mouths, it was idyllic. I can expect a call on Monday, for a possible start next week, so I am hopeful.

5 comments:

The Reimbursor said...

I was a cook once. I was also a sandwich artist. Those 2 go hand in hand. Or maybe!

Jules said...

An interview...with a vampire, perhaps?

The Reimbursor said...

No, he specifically said as a cook. Not a vampire. Although that leads me to an important topic. THIS IS FOR NO JOKE! Jared "Chipotle Nice and Spicy" Fogler is going to start doing commercials again!

Jules said...

I TOTALLY already heard about that on another website. You are SO behind, Reimburser.

The Reimbursor said...

WHAT'S YOUR DAMAGE?!