Monday, July 05, 2004

My only brother doesn't even tell me about his new web page

So now you know I only have one brother", well that's what I thought until I saw the Matrix when my mind was freed. "But" back to the point- my brother has a blog and I didn't even know about it. So it kind of hurts, but "its getting better". I tried to "post a comment" on his blog page, but it " " ended up making me create my own webpage, (which if the internet knew, is not a good idea, because the last 'page' I made "sucked" royally). Which brings us to here, to the point when you think you know somebody, and then you find out they've been blogging without you, and you just cry and cry until your in-laws think your crazy. Oh well, I'll heal, just like that cool guy from the X-Men with the metal fingernails or something, he's cool.

1 comment: