Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Long-awaited and much anticipated financial plan pointers, and ideas

After much deliberation, I have decided to release my patented "Wealth Manufacturing Plan" to the public. At first I was skeptical as to whether it would be well recieved, and to be frank, comprehended by the ignorant masses. As I said, however, "After much deliberation" I have put it all onto one blog, for one time only which can be read in about 2 minutes if you hurry, but only one time.

So here it is in one catchy, snappy, easy-to-remember, and fun-filled catch phrase - if you have it spend it(by it I mean $, or money). Now that may sound simplistic, so let's get down to brass tacks. What I mean exactly is if you have $20 spend it, and do it all in one day. If you will do this for more than two weeks, not only will you be out of about $300, but you will own a bunch of new crap, and you will probably have seen some new crappy movies too.

Now once again you are questioning, "What the hell kind of finicial advise is this?"
Let me answer that by saying "the soundest kind". You see I believe that if you spend $20 a day you won't spend anymore than that, and that means you will have saved all the money but the $20 you spent that day.
Well that's the jist of it, if you have any questions please direct them to www.freewebs.com/summerofmonkeys .
Oh one other thing, if you need something to spend your $20 on, try spending it all on cheese, its fabulous.

Patent pending.

1 comment:

The Reimbursor said...

I would like to say, adding the crediblity of the "Wealth Manufaction Concern" that I've been using it for days and I have all sort of new crap. I bought a christmas mailbox, a dvd-rewinder, some cheese and an electric dog polisher. It works, it really works!