Friday, July 30, 2004

No blog, No problem

I noticed that nobody posted a new blog today. I wanted to ask, "What gives?". I guess no one had the time, and now here I am posting something because I have the time. Time is on my side. Just how much time do you think we have?
Anyway, all I want to say is that sometimes I really like to get up early, and sometimes I am just so tired thatI don't want to get up but I'm not really sleeping, I'm just laying there lamenting how tired I am. It's a Catch 22, sleep or no sleep. Because let's face it, sleeping is really just a waste of time. I mean besides resting your body, what else is it good for? All you do is lay there, and at the end you don't even remember anything but a bunch of jibberish dreams that don't mean anything. It's like I heard about movies, in the end you aren't doing anything but being inanimate.
Now the truth of the thing is that right now I'm dam tired, and I really want to sleep, but if I didn't have to I wouldn't. I would rather play video games, or read, or write, or just about anything. Think about how much we could get done if we didn't have to sleep.

3 comments:

The Reimbursor said...

The Village has you.

Jules said...

All your Village are belong to us.

Tyler said...

Hey do you play that? I never knew Smeagol.